Sunday, June 23, 2024

Top post: Just an FYI for everybody I was out with my children this morning...

paid for my order (3 chzburgers & 2 sml teas) waited at the window for over 5 minutes which no one came to decided after being there for 15 minutes and NOT having my food to go in and get my food which at this point I was fuming. I got in and nobody including the guests looked like they knew what was going on and half of the time there wasn't employees seen. Having worked at a McD's it is your responsibility to keep the lines moving not to stand around or not work there is always something to do. But when management doesn't look like they know what's going on I guess the employees don't either. I would NOT recommend going to this certain McDonalds unless you're willing to wait for service like you were at a restaurant.͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
 
Today's top posts
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

News & Info

 
 

Recommendations

 
 

In the News

 
 

Replies

 
 
 
 

For Sale & Free

 
 
 
 
 
This message is intended for gayraleighnc@gmail.com. Unsubscribe here. Nextdoor, 420 Taylor Street, San Francisco, CA 94102