Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Top post: I really didn’t want to speak on this, but I was given the okay...

But please just read it to the end: This morning, I pulled out of my driveway to go to work. I knew I had to stop at the convenience store, and it's one literally on the way to work. But for "some" reason (my GOD), I went to one out of the way. Well I pull up & guess what I see. A TODDLER just outside the store. Playing. BY HIMSELF! No adult in sight. I parked & checked on that baby. He didn't respond when I asked his name, or where his parents were. He only responded when I asked him if he wanted a snack. I went in the store and got my stuff and some stuff for the little boy. I asked the cashier if he knew who the baby belonged to, and he laughed as if I was joking. When he saw I was serious, he got serious too. Now we both looking around for the parents or somebody! By this time, 15 mins go by and still no sign of the parents. So I call the police. Police come out and now by this time, 30 mins have went by, and still NO sign of anyone looking for him. Long story short. The baby was under the care of an older lady running an in home daycare, and he somehow got out and walked across the street to the store. This taught me a few things today…Don't judge a situation based off first glance, because I sure was judging the parent, and I was wrong. She had no idea what happened, until the police contacted her. Secondly, when you feel like you've been thrown off track or feel like you may be going in the wrong direction, keep going!! It may be a reason why you're going that way. And finally, PROTECT THESE BABIES!! That's it & that's all.͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
 
Today's top posts
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

News & Info

 
 

Recommendations

 
 

In the News

 
 

Replies

 
 
 
 

For Sale & Free

 
 
 
 
 
This message is intended for gayraleighnc@gmail.com. Unsubscribe here. Nextdoor, 420 Taylor Street, San Francisco, CA 94102