Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Fwd: Community Emergency Response Team Class # 8

Wow, did you feel the small quake? This email was sent to me at 12:59pm. Please let me know if anyone is interested in being a part a LGBTQ CERT Team.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: CERT Secretary
Date: Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 12:59 PM
Subject: Community Emergency Response Team Class # 8
To: akil@triangleblackpride.org


Good afternoon Mr. Campbell, I trust this email finds you well.

I want to reach out to you in regards to a couple of subject matters.

1) May 5th of 2011, you had sent out an email correspondence regarding a
meeting with Shades of Pride and LGBTQ. I was wondering if anything ever became of that?
We are still open to meeting with all of you.

2) In regards to the above communication, we are having a new CERT Basic
training class and would like to invite you and your associated groups to
join our training session.  With this training, you will be certified to
participate within any CERT organization throughout the NC area as well as
the United States as they have revised training so that ALL CERT members
have the same training.

I have attached two documents that you will need to complete, if you and a
group are interested, we would be happy to have you join us.  Our class is
limited to 20, we have room open for 10 participants.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me and I hope
that you are able to participate.

Have a great day.

Regards,

Olivia


-----

Sincerely,

 

Akil

------

Akil James Campbell

Tel: 919.233.2044

Fax: 919.521.5342

 

I Like The Music and The MadDNess!

You may find me on: Facebook LinkedIn Twitter Google Plus Skype AkilCampbell