Monday, February 5, 2024

Top post: Thank you for your support, but after much thought and...

While it's heartbreaking for me, my son says that he can no longer tussle with the emotional drain and heartache that he's experiencing. Please pray for my son and keep him lifted up in your thoughts as we attempt to move past this unfortunate situation. Wake County animal shelter is an absolute disaster And should be absolutely held accountable for their lack of concern for my son and dismissal of my inquiries about Jack. After sharing with them, that I am legally blind, they dissed missed myself, my son, and made a collective decision to lie about what happened with Jack. According to the paperwork from Arcadia, animal rescue, wake County animal, shelter Picked Jack up within an hour of him being off my porch. They also logged him into their system using my registered chip number the same night. The wake County animal shelter simply did not call and more than likely, did not want Jack for his chip. I know that there has been a lot of conversation regarding Arcadia animal rescue, but in this situation, Miss Julie has been assisting me as much as possible. Wake county contacted Arcadia animal rescue and willingly gave Jack to them for him to be matched with a Home. I hold wake County animal center on Beacon Drive, thoroughly responsible for what has happened. My son has shown His character by allowing the new family to keep his emotional support animal. Now to Jack… Jack, we are going to miss you. I think you for bringing joy and so much love to our household. Continue to be sweet and continue to love the family that has you, because if nothing else, you deserve to be loved. I thank you for allowing me to walk you daily and to play with you in all types of weather on any given day. Thank you for encouraging my son to open up and to allow his personality to shine brightly. Thank you for waiting for him every day at the bus, stop And giving me the opportunity to see my sons face light up. Thank you for bringing him peace and your faithfulness as his best friend. Jack, you are my son's first dog and you were the best thing that ever happened to him. Know that we fought as long as we could until my son could no longer emotionally handle it. I would move heaven and earth to get you back Jack if it meant extending joy to my son once again and having you in our home. I gave you a kiss on your head every day and I want and wish for you to always remember that. We love you, Jack and we know that the family that has you in Virginia also loves you. Be on your best behavior And continue being a sweet dog. We love you forever and always… Lisa and Elijah͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
 
Today's top posts
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Groups

 
1 NEW GROUP IN YOUR AREA
 
Raleigh beauty services
Created 12 hr ago
 
 
 
 
 

News & Info

 
 

Recommendations

 
 

Replies

 
This message is intended for gayraleighnc@gmail.com. Unsubscribe here. Nextdoor, 420 Taylor Street, San Francisco, CA 94102