Monday, February 12, 2024

Top post: Question...

who the.... do people think they are????!?!?? So I'm walking my LEASHED dog as I normally do when a small dog darts out of nowhere and starts attacking my dog. I mean this little thing was SO aggressive I've never seen nothing like it. I punted the thing away and he came back for more! When I picked my dog up he was literally latched on to my dog!!!! The owner....irresponsible owner I must add... finally came out to get her dog. When she grabbed her dog up this chick had the audacity..nerve....BALLS to ask me if I could stop walking past her house because my dog antagonize hers! Do what lady??? When any dog walks past her house her little rat literally tries to tear the blinds down to get out and you can hear it hitting the door! Furthermore it's a PUBLIC sidewalk! This isn't the first instance either. Another time...while walking my dog she was backing out and her window was down...her dog jumped out the window of her moving car to get to my dog! Luckily she wasn't going fast because it definitely would have been dead given its size! I say all this to say people need to be more responsible pet owners and stop being entitled!͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
 
Today's top posts
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

News & Info

 
 

Recommendations

 
 

Lost & Found

 
 

In the News

 
 

Replies

 
 
 
 

For Sale & Free

 
 
 
 
 
This message is intended for gayraleighnc@gmail.com. Unsubscribe here. Nextdoor, 420 Taylor Street, San Francisco, CA 94102