Friday, August 11, 2023

Top post: I did not get accepted into the NC Artist Exhibition… 2 years in...

But I continue to push myself with every painting whether it is through subject, technique or message. I use ripped recycled magazine pieces as my primary medium. It is a real struggle emerging onto the art scene, especially in Raleigh, where the greatest opportunities are. In my most vulnerable state, i feel like a little fish in an ocean filled with sharks. But just keep swimming, right? So if you have a minute, please share my story. I already quit my day job to pursue my passion so no need to recommend i give up! Not going to happen! My biggest hope is that my art comes across the right person who can help me open the door and get exposure. Please check out my website too! Www.kikipiper.com. The more clicks on my website the more Google helps me be at the top of the list! 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️ Here are my latest rejections. Divine Awakening and Daily Doses plus a video showing detail. If anyone can help, it is the massive networking of NextDoor. 🙏🏻🤩🥰͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
 
Today's top posts
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Recommendations

 
 

In the News

 
 

Replies

 
 
 
 

Real Estate

 
5309 Suntan Lake Dr, Raleigh
$381,000 · 4 bds · 3.0 ba
 
5541 Centipede Trl, Raleigh
$429,900 · 3 bds · 3.0 ba
 
331 Gilman Ln, Raleigh
$275,000 · 3 bds · 3.0 ba
Check out more listings in Village Lakes
Provided by realtor.com®
 
 
 
 

For Sale & Free

 
 
 
 
 
This message is intended for gayraleighnc@gmail.com. Unsubscribe here. Nextdoor, 420 Taylor Street, San Francisco, CA 94102