Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Top post: Here I am again begging for help.

I desperately desperately desperately need to find homes for two litters of chihuahua mix puppies. They are not in a good situation. They will live the rest of their lives outside, they will never be fixed, they won't ever see a vet. They will stay covered in fleas and infested with worms. They will become aggressive like their mom and will not have a happy ending. I'm not throwing shade but simply sharing the facts. And sorry to those who've heard it a bunch already. Less than a year ago my neighbors got a young female dog(uma) that they let run the neighborhood. She chased cars and cats and immediately started scaring all the neighbors(we have alot of young kids on my street) No one could even approach the neighbors door to confront them because of the dog. I asked them if they'd let me help fix her and they ghosted me. Within 3-4 months(she was only 6-8 months old) she was pregnant with the neighbor chihuahuas puppies(I also begged that neighbor to fix his dog). Anyway, 2 months after the puppies were born I found homes for all 8 puppies. Once I had rehomed 5, she changed her mind and decided she wanted to keep the last three. I tried really hard to convince her otherwise but it was no go. I asked if she had plans to fix them and again I got ghosted. Those 3 puppies are just like their mom. They scare the shit out of me every time I go by attacking my tires while I'm Driving, one of them bit an Amazon driver(animal control was called) and killed a cat infront of young children(animal control was called) and they make it hard for those kids to get to the bus stop every school day. They have come after my cats(spend a small amount of time outside)on multiple occasions. 2.5 months later of course uma had another litter. And a month later one of her oldest puppies had a litter(she was only 6 or so months old and the baby daddy is her dad). NOWWWWWWWWW she has let me make an appointment to fix all of the older ones and NOWWWWWW she is begging for help to rehome the puppies, NOW that some of the puppies are traumatized from living in this environment and being bullied and attacked by the older puppies because they are only babies themselves. So Here I am. Despite everything I've been through with this family I'm more than happy to find safe happy homes for these puppies and put an end to this puppy mill nightmare. I'm focusing on the two puppies in the first picture(lots of interest already in the female pup on the left) because they've been absolutely traumatized and rejected by the rest of the pack. The girl apparently sits in a corner shaking staring at the wall and the boy freezes up shaking and peeing himself a lot and has started becoming "aggressive". So they are with me now and out of harms way. The 4 other puppies(the last four photos) are still there for the mean time. They are asking $50 as a rehoming fee. When I tell you That could not be farther from their actual personalities I Mean it. They were like frozen statues for the first few hours but were sleeping in our laps by the end of the night. This morning they are wagging tails, walking on leashes, pooping outside, and giving kisses😽. think they need an understanding adopter but I think after some dewormer and maybe another flea bath they will be more than ready for their forever homes! If you know anyone that would be interested in sponsoring, fostering or adopting a chihuahua mix puppy please let me know✨✨✨if you don't, PLEASE SHARE or let me know if you have any suggestions for where to share because the Facebook algorithm hates me😤͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
 
Today's top posts
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

News & Info

 
 

Recommendations

 
 

In the News

 
 

Replies

 
 
 
 

For Sale & Free

 
 
 
 
 
 
This message is intended for gayraleighnc@gmail.com. Unsubscribe here. Nextdoor, 420 Taylor Street, San Francisco, CA 94102