Tuesday, February 25, 2014

60 Free Beats

Hi. Hope you doing good. I went through my Beat catalog and found some Beats, old one's, new one's, with tags, without them and with different genres. I didn't want to delete them, as thought, maybe there will be something, what might be useful for you. Anyway, if interested, here is link to 60 free Beats from me: http://www.mediafire.com/download/avsgsfibojtjsb6/R.T.+Productions+-+60+Free+Beats.zip

 

I will try to make some new one's soon too. 

 

R.T. Productions

Beat Maker and DJ

 
Production Credits: Sean Brown, Keith Murray, Ten (aka Da Muzicianz feat. Ying Yang Twins), Macklemore, Styles P, Knocka, Sun (of G-Unit), Pete Rock, Fly Street Gang, Billy Danze (of M.O.P.), Bigga Rankin, Nyne West, Clyde McKnight, Big Omeezy, Iyaz, Savage Sun, Wiley and many more.