Thursday, July 27, 2023

Top post: Neighbors, I have a problem.

I rescued a dog from the Wake County Animal Shelter. I renamed him Buddy and he and I get along really well. The problem is I know he misses his pervious owner so much. I know because of how he relates to certain people places and things. The last couple of nights he heard whistling on TV and he ran to the door like his person was coming to pick him up. This was really depressing for me to see. What can I do to help his transition or find his person.͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
 
Today's top posts
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

News & Info

 
 

Recommendations

 
 

Lost & Found

 
 

In the News

 
 

Replies

 
 
 
 

Real Estate

 
1103 Castlestone Ln, Knightdale
$452,000 · 4 bds · 3.0 ba
 
5601 Preston Pl, Raleigh
$434,900 · 4 bds · 3.0 ba
 
5215 Eagle Trace Dr, Raleigh
$260,000 · 2 bds · 2.5 ba
Check out more listings in Village Lakes
Provided by realtor.com®
 
 
 
 

For Sale & Free

 
 
 
 
 
This message is intended for gayraleighnc@gmail.com. Unsubscribe here. Nextdoor, 420 Taylor Street, San Francisco, CA 94102