Thursday, July 6, 2023

Top post: Hi my name is Cynthia I'm a mother and a wife first I want to...

This is hard for me reaching out on a GoFundMe account for people to look at us without judgement. My family and I are struggling have been for a few months can't seem to make ends meet if anyone can help with anything it would be greatly appreciated we have fallen behind on our rent the past few months money has been tight and having too choose certain bills , and to put food on our table , working with one vehicle between us both etc. I'm not looking for a handout again please no judgement this is embarrassing for me to make public . Again if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated if you like to share in hopes others can donate that is also appreciated. Those who know my husband and I personally and want to reach out privately please do so . Please whatever you can do would help thank you for time and understanding. Support my GoFundMe here: https://gofund.me/a185befb͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
 
Today's top posts
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Recommendations

 
 

In the News

 
 

Replies

 
 
 
 

Real Estate

 
5541 Centipede Trl, Raleigh
$429,900 · 3 bds · 3.0 ba
 
5510 Robbins Dr, Raleigh
$450,000 · 4 bds · 3.0 ba
 
5417 Thunderidge Dr, Raleigh
$420,000 · 3 bds · 3.0 ba
Check out more listings in Village Lakes
Provided by realtor.com®
 
 
 
 

For Sale & Free

 
 
 
 
 
This message is intended for gayraleighnc@gmail.com. Unsubscribe here. Nextdoor, 420 Taylor Street, San Francisco, CA 94102