Monday, February 21, 2022

Top post: Gm neighbors.

My landlord just informed me that the market rates are going up for rentals and he have to go from 1670-1950 for my 3 bedroom townhome and I'm like you are kidding me like give me a break. I have never ever been late and have always paid sometimes 2/3 month in advance. That's entire too much and I also recently got approved for an rha voucher and I know section 8 isn't going to approve rent that high for a 3 bedroom . I have 4 children so I'm just lost for words. If their are any private landlords please reach out to me. I work full time as a director at a daycare. Very clean and stay to myself ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
 
Today's top posts
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Groups

 
1 NEW GROUP IN YOUR AREA
 
Mindful Women Online ❖ Explore Mindfulness ❖ Reduce Stress
Created 9 hr ago
 
 
 
 
 

News & Info

 
 

Recommendations

 
 

Replies

 
 
 
 

For Sale & Free

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Upcoming Events

 
THIS WEEK
 
This message is intended for gayraleighnc@gmail.com. Unsubscribe here. Nextdoor, 420 Taylor Street, San Francisco, CA 94102