Sunday, October 6, 2013

The Ride Is Over! The Journey Continues!


My Friends,

It has been just shy of 5 years that I have been allowed to be of service to the community through board membership with Shades of Pride/Triangle Black Pride. With time, comes change.  I have resigned from the board; it was not an easy decision to make, but it is one that is needed.

I am appreciative of the many friendships and connections made throughout the years; although I am no longer with the board, there is no reason for these relationships not to continue.

With the time now afforded to me, I will be focusing more on capacity building, immigrant issues and diversity and inclusion initiatives – as well as reconnecting with family and friends I have not seen in many years!

With that being said, let me take this opportunity to wish my Cousin Stephanie Jones (nee Friday) and her new husband, Brad Jones, all the best on their new journey together. I am extremely happy for you both! I don’t think I’ve ever smiled as much or as hard as I did. Steph, I am proud of your growth and the wonderful woman you have become. 
 
 
 
1175006_537357915250_829808763_n  Akil & Stephanie 
   


The journey continues!


Sincerely,

 

Akil

------

Akil James T. Campbell, MPH, MBA, CTS
 

 You may find me on:  Facebook  LinkedIn  Twitter  Google Plus Skype AkilCampbell

 




Click to view this email in a browser

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please reply to this message with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line or simply click on the following link: Unsubscribe

Akil Campbell
1st and 3rd at Village Lakes
Raleigh, North Carolina 27610
US

Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy.

Non-Profits Email Free with VerticalResponse!