Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Top post: Hello before I start this post I want to make it clear IM NOT...

I want to know if there are any assistance programs for emergencies for cats. My kitten got sick Saturday...🤮 and 💩. He hasn't eaten since Saturday morning. He's been to the vet to have fluids yesterday and today. He's had a fecal test, Cerenia shot (for nausea), FIV/Feline Leukemia test, and bloodwork...all negative. I'm on my way to pick him up now. They are sending him home with an appetite stimulant and extra Cerenia. Monday morning my other cat ate as usual and threw up a pretty big hairball and since then he hasn't been himself and he's also not eating. Up until Jan I've spent close to $500 and I have the proof. Yesterday's visit was $237 and today's will be $464. I need help. If these meds don't help my kitten will need xrays which is $290 and my other cat still needs to be seen. PLEASE I'm trying I don't need any negative comments. If you know of any programs PLEASE let me know. And God please I'm worried sick. My eyes are swollen from crying and I can't eat. I just want my babies better. Please if you have any suggestions I would appreciate it if you could tell me. Thank you so much!͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
 
Today's top posts
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Groups

 
1 NEW GROUP IN YOUR AREA
 
Durham/Wake Phenomenal women
Created 19 hr ago
 
 
 
 
 

Recommendations

 
 

In the News

 
 

Replies

 
 
 
 

For Sale & Free

 
 
 
 
 
This message is intended for gayraleighnc@gmail.com. Unsubscribe here. Nextdoor, 420 Taylor Street, San Francisco, CA 94102