Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Re: Review about playing Your music in Clubs

Hi. 
 
Haven't heard from you for a while, I hope you good. I just wanted to wish you a really great New Year celebration, a lot of good thoughts, a lot of new successful music projects, singles and albums in the next year. It was a really great year for me, hope you too, but I have a crazy plans for a next year too, I really think it will be big. I wish all the same success to you too. I hope we will work together next year too. I'm exited!
 
 
Wish you all the best. 
 
Btw, easy with drinks on a NY, lol.
 
 
 
R.T. Productions
Beat Maker and DJ
 
Production Credits: Sean Brown, Keith Murray, Ten (aka Da Muzicianz feat. Ying Yang Twins), Macklemore, Styles P, Knocka, Sun (of G-Unit), Pete Rock, Fly Street Gang, Billy Danze (of M.O.P.), Bigga Rankin, Nyne West, Clyde McKnight, Big Omeezy, Iyaz, Savage Sun, Wiley and many more.