Saturday, November 2, 2013

David Badash, A Luxury Travel Blog, and 6 others have Tweets for you

     
Gay Raleigh,
Here's what's trending on Twitter this week.
  Gay Raleigh
     

David Badash @davidbadash

Watch Live 4 PM ET: Hawaii House Debates Same-Sex Marriage thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/watch-live-now… #p2 #lgbt #gay #topprog #tlot #DEM #GOP #noh8 #Hi4M

31 Oct

Watch Live: Hawaii House Debates Same-Sex Marriage

Today, the Hawaii House begins the process of debate on same-sex marriage, and has 14 hours of testimony scheduled. Watch it live!

FunkyDineva @FunkyDineva

News Show Shows How To Find A Masculine Halloween Costume For Your Effeminate Son – WOW funkydineva.com/news-show-show…

31 Oct

News Show Shows How To Find A Masculine Halloween Costume For Your Effeminate Son – WOW

Chile, reading the title alone had me furious, and then I watched it... Catch these T's How To Find A Masculine Halloween Costume For Your Effeminate Son

A Luxury Travel Blog @luxury__travel

Chile: a journey through the senses > bit.ly/1hhVeGG

29 Oct

Chile: a journey through the senses

This video, courtesy of the official Chile.travel guide, has the power to charm any traveller looking to live an incredible total-sensory experience in nature. The poetry guides you in an emotional journey through your…

The Advocate @TheAdvocateMag

Meet Two Brazilian Women Arrested and Beaten for Kissing bit.ly/1asZ1Ml

28 Oct

Meet Two Brazilian Women Arrested and Beaten for Kissing

Despite being publicly shamed, beaten, and arrested after kissing her female date, this bisexual Brazilian activist won't stop speaking out for acceptance, and above all, love.

Eric Fisher @ericfisher

So far as I can tell, the best @JimCantore Halloween costume this year. Fantastic. pic.twitter.com/94SG8hBCC0

31 Oct

1

Retweet

Donnie Wahlberg @DonnieWahlberg

I love. I live. I share. I give. I sacrifice. I surrender. I respect. I remember. I learn. I trust. I study. I must... I'm me.

31 Oct

1

Retweet

Best of Libra @BestofLibra

#Libra's make a great pair with #Aquarius.

31 Oct

1

Retweet

Damn Its True! @damnitstrue

What my bed says to me every morning.. pic.twitter.com/T1DKHPyMJe

31 Oct

1

Retweet

Don't miss out. Stay up to date on what's happening.
Go to Twitter