Sunday, July 14, 2013

AllStar Promotions B.Eveready The 21 Century MC Seeking Radio Labels Djs

all-star-promotions---email-banner

I appreciate the fact you have taken the time to give my music a listen. I'm an artist who has the lyrical chops to stay with anybody in the game, but I also make songs that are accessible & have universal appeal. I'm definitely looking to expand my brand & my reach with my music.

I would recommend my "#INeedAManager" project as a display of my versatility, & my "A Cold Summer's Day" EP as a show of my raw lyrical ability. All of my relevant links are available below in my bio; please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions. Thanks for your time.

***
Inline image 1
***

B.Eveready

The Complete 21st Century MC

Overview: B. Eveready is a Hip-Hop artist from Boston and has spent much of his upbringing in Baltimore and Pittsburgh. He has made inspiring music for eight years and has performed in Paris, New York, Boston, Baltimore, and Pittsburgh, all to rave reviews.

Bio: Born and bred in Boston, B.Eveready lists wide-ranging influences from Hip-Hop greats like Nas and B.I.G., to soul legends like James Brown and Teddy Pendegrass, and everything in between. If you've been wondering where Hip-Hop is going and who's going to bring it back, look no further. The sound is a blend of that old school knock, social commentary, and punch lines that'll make you hit the rewind button more than once.

B.Eveready is known for his live show, & from Boston to B'more, Pittsburgh to Paris, stages have been torn, mics have been worn, and speakers have been blown; and it's only getting better. A graduate of Carnegie Mellon University, B's intelligence permeates his music & informs his perspective on the world. In the past, B.Eveready was half of the duo Unknown Prose. In 2004, Unknown Prose's debut album, "Knowteworthy", was released, selling over 3,000 copies. Unkown Prose subsequently performed in many venues on the East Coast, opening for national acts such as Talib Kweli and Jin the MC.

Now as a solo artist, B.Eveready is hungry to establish himself amongst the upper echelon of emcees, and has recorded or performed with The Last Poets, Chen Lo & The Lo Frequency (U.S. State Dept. world music emissaries), Chaundon, Comp (formerly of Def Jam), Sean-Toure (Fat Beats), Gene Stovall, Daru Jones, Armstead Brown, Huli Shallone, Scholarman, Minlus & McCracken and more. The tracks from his "C.P.T." EP/Mixtape, have been downloaded over 10,000 times, and The "Guns & Butta" EP/Mixtape, "A Cold Summer's Day" EP and compilation album "#INeedAManager", have all been well received by critics and fans alike. B is now focused on dropping his 2 new projects,"#Welcome2NYC" EP & "The Glass Prison" album. Both are poised to serve notice that B is a member of the upper echelon of MC's in the game today. His upcoming documentary directed by Raul Buitrago will show his growth & progression to this level in the game.

***
email facebook linkedin reverbnation twitter